Discount ticket instructions
***Please note each area has different instructions
First, purchase a SCSSA Membership Card for $30 from a SCSSA Club member
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
***VOUCHER MUST BE PURCHASED IN ADVANCE*****
Ticket voucher must be purchased in Sublette County at either The Great Outdoor Shop or Big Piney Recreation. See voucher instructions below.
Important please read:
- Vouchers are available only in Sublette County
- Must present SCSSA Membership Card when purchasing vouchers
- Voucher may only be used by SCSSA card members.
- Only 3 vouchers per member may be purchased at one time (Voucher purchases are unlimited)
- Only one voucher per day may be redeemed by member
- Vouchers are NON-REFUNDABLE. Buy only what you need
- Purchase vouchers with cash or credit card
- JHMR vouchers are valid till closing day of the season.
- Vouchers are non-refundable. Buy only the vouchers you will use.
- Using the voucher at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Vouchers are exchanged for J-Card at ski area ticket window
- Must present SCSSA membership card, picture ID and voucher to obtain the J-Card
- J-Card allows direct lift access. There are no lift tickets
- No additional costs to SCSSA members for the J-Card
- Keep the J-Card for future visits; it can be reloaded with another voucher.
Present your SCSSA Membership card at the ticket window to purchase your ticket. The barcode on the SCSSA Membership Card will be scanned for the discount price (10% of normal rate). No need to buy a voucher. One ticket per card holder, per day.
Present your SCSSA Membership card at the ticket window to purchase your ticket. Ticket price is 20% off their online posted ticket prices. No need to buy a voucher. One ticket per card holder, per day.